Julf wrote:
> Computer Audiophile. A site that might have started off with good
> intentions, but once the owner started trying to make a living out of
> running it, being paid for by advertising from audiophile product
> vendors, it become an on-line version of the audiophile press in terms
> of the belief system it propagates.

Ditto for AVS which apparently has gone through several ownership
changes lately and has become more interested in profits.  It cracks me
up that one of their lead moderators is a C&W DJ in my town. I actually
listened to his show once, for about 45 seconds until...  It must have
been the music as I do like some C&W from time to time.