SBGK wrote:
> well you really need to contact JS directly and try and stamp this
> nonsense out, I don't think wasting your precious words on this forum
> will do anything to stop this monstrous insult to the audio community.

Which monstrous insult to the audio community are you speaking?

AFAIK Uptone seems to be a very small operation. Can they even afford to
advertise outside their web site and some forum posts?

AFAIK they are taking money primarily from people who have to have one
of everything, especially if is under $200. ;-)