ralphpnj wrote:
> As I stated earlier it is a solution looking for a problem.

Totally agreed. It is like so-called high resolution audio, for
example.

> But just for fun let's assume that the UAR is indeed addressing a very
> real problem and removing all this noise and crud from the USB signal.
> What does that say about all the various audiophile observations with
> respect to USB cables? How can one possibly tell if cable A sounds
> better than cable B when in each case the USB signal is filled all this
> noise?

Ah, I see a relevant and well-structured implementation of that logic
and reason stuff. This will not please the placebophile segment, I fear.
;-)

> A believe the correct term is circle jerk.

Correct but perhaps overly direct, considering the observably delicate
nature of the dispositions of many of the suckers, I mean naive
placebophiles with cash burning a hole in their pockets. ;-)