jh901 wrote:
> You are a grown man who is apparently so determined to be "right" that
> you rely nearly exclusively on logical fallacy.  Copper isn't just
> copper.  First of all, there is the purity.  Second, the gauge.  More
> importantly, however, is that
> _no_one_is_debating_the_sound_of_strands_of_copper_.  Speaker cable
> designs have unique geometries and they certainly have unique
> dielectrics.  So, no informed audiophile is on the other side of this
> argument.  If all copper based speaker cables sound the same in a given
> audio system irrespective of any variations in design, then the problem
> is with the system components or set-up.  Finally, non-audiophiles who
> dismiss speaker cables as all delivering the same fidelity are also
> implying that all silver and copper designs will deliver the same
> result.
>
> I would not expect a non-hobbyist to care about these things.  Radio
> Shack zip cord, hit play, hear sound.  Done.
>
> It would be nice if this forum could be transformed into something
> productive.

I want whatever drugs you are taking since I haven't been that detached
from reality since my last LSD trip back in the 1970s.

By the way you still have not answered my simple question about fire
sprinkler systems. And please understand that I have no intention of
trying to embarrass you, I simply would like to prove my point about
misinformation.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos