ralphpnj wrote:
> I want whatever drugs you are taking since I haven't been that detached
> from reality since my last LSD trip back in the 1970s.

Ralph, let's be honest.  Somewhere deep inside you know that something
is not right with you.  Take a step back.  Get some sleep.  I take this
hobby seriously.  I derive great satisfaction from it.  I do not part
with money unless I'm informed as to what I'm spending it on.

It's time for you to be called out.  Think about it.  Do you want to let
it go now and get this forum turned around?

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning