marcoc1712 wrote:

> a. cut users hands, fight against Audiophiles, teach users they are
> evil...

I don't want to "fight" audiophiles. They can do what they want, it's a
free world out here.

I just ask you for the same things you are asking me for:

1. I will say my opinion. I will call out what I believe is nonsense
when I see it. You won't stop me from that.
2. When telling people they should make "optimizations" to the system,
tell them about the side effects, that they can't expect the system to
be stable anymore and that things might break. As long as they don't do
that I will keep recommending not to follow these recommendations.

That's all.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*