SBGK wrote:
> You forgot to mention glossy magazines full of advertorials giving
> everything 8 gold stars or more.

Thanks I couldn't have said it better myself except that you left out
how those glossy magazines are staffed by self proclaimed experts for
hire.

SBGK wrote:
> The only bullies I've come across are objectivists who just can't
> tolerate anybody reporting differences in digital playback.

The intolerance comes not from the fact that differences are reported
but rather from HOW these differences are being determined, particularly
when these reported differences run counter to the science of digital
audio.

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos