Mnyb wrote:
> You still misses the piont . For a subjective listenings test to be used
> it must be a level matched DBT . Even better a if a full suite of
> measurements was done, a bunch of guys deluding each other on forum that
> compares DAC tastes does not contain any information at all if there is
> an audible diffrences.
>
> And you also misses the other points that the difference between well
> designed dacs are most likely far beyond what anyone is able to hear .
> Hence all this is most likly placebo experiences .
>
> I does not even have to be a DAC inject any kind of noise or whatever
> -100 dB below the signal level ( which is where the diferences are ) .
>
> This have been tried decades ago you can mix in jet engines marching
> bands etc in lowest bits no one hears that.

You missed the point.

Take your logic and apply it to subjective "taste" test.

By your logic a DBT is required before your friend tells you that
Sonny's Ribs are better than other restaurants. Correct? Or that a
certain wine tastes better than others. Otherwise they are just a bunch
of people deluding each other trying to compare food and wine that does
not contain any information that proves a difference in taste.

In fact, because they do not have any "Measurable" data they are
delusional.