Julf wrote:
> Do children make a lot of noise when they get scared?
Children tend to make a lot of noise when they are playing as well as
wanting attention.
Making a lot of noise it likely to attract the bloodthirsty predator of
which we speak - which then sneaks up on you.
By the time you see it and get scared (and stop making noise), it's too
late and you are lunch.
So my basic hypothesis is that because children have a habit of making
noise, chances are that humans were not generally on the menu for sabre
tooths.
But it's only a hunch. I'm not a qualified evolutionary biologist.
And I did add a smiley, for the benefit of those unable to recognise a
light-hearted comment.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A