Leigh, that is a mode S code, which we do not use in Australia as we
have no mode S ground stations, TCAS equipped aircraft have mode S but
again, not received by ATC.

VFR operations which include gliders sqwark 1200 unless advised by ATC.

Cheers

Nigel Andrews

Managing Director

RF Developments Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation
electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying,
modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on
the information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
computer system network.