At 01:54 PM 13/11/2009, you wrote:

To those that either missed it or choose to ignore it, below again is a recent post from Bernard.

When I spoke to a GFA official yesterday (12/11) I was also told ONLY CASA can issue a licence and they too busy with other matters to do it now.

K. McG.

I'm sure Bernard did what he said he did.

I don't think many people will believe that the GFA will do anything about this, at least not during the current interglacial anyway.

Note that nobody has denied the sabotage of the RPPL proposal. I guess that's because it is a matter of record.

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments since 1978
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784

email:   mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com