Tags in the awesome sense are basically 2 things, one you see them and can
use them as something similar to workspaces, 2 you can assign a tag to an
app for a "tag/workspace" it is not currently on and it will appear there
also, the fun thing about this is, that the app is not a seperate instance
but the same instance of that application which means that if it is a doc
then edits are in both places, if it is an app "Music Player" (dumb
example) it is in both places. This is great for having a reference
document that you need to use with other documents and you may have to edit
also, and you can have it on as many tags as you need.

--

Gerald Klein DBA****

contac...@geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

geraldklein.wordpress.com

j...@zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580

Brought to you by the Amish Mafia