Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:
Chintana Wilamuna wrote:
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Kaushalye Kapuruge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1. But when it comes to submodule prefix, could this be a problem? Say I
need to use prefix
 [rampart][oxs] for OMXMLSecurity and
 [rampart][util] for Utility module etc.
Would that be a big issue if we give the freedom of passing the prefix?

My suggestion was don't let the user pass the prefix.  Instead the
prefix will be set at "submodule" level.  You could overwrite the
define directive at the Rampart util level (if that's what you want),

#undef PREFIX
#define PREFIX "[rampart][util]"
This is a bit of a hazzle. Better not to use submodule prefixes as Dinesh suggested.

IMHO, the module prefix is important, but I am not sure if we want a sub module prefix as well. If the sub module also happen to have a sub module, the prefix would be lengthier than the message part of the log ;)

Samisa...