Yes , you're right

But the job work well for an other machine through the same vpn  and the job
last 9hours .
And from the hardware vpn gateway,  I don't have much configuration choice.  It
could be a direction.

Could it be a problem of Debian 12 which seems not to be official for Bacula
v13 ?

"SD calls Client" directive was activated , don't know why ( I tried so many
conf to solve it :).  I will re-test without

And for the slow rate I am trying the Network buffer size directive on FD and
SD  but not really conclusive.
But :   Error: lib/bsock.c:397 Wrote 65566 bytes to client:192.168.0.4:9102,
but only 65536 accepted
Tells me to look after the send and receive buffer on network drivers ....

Bacula doc :
Note, on certain Windows machines, there are reports that the transfer rates
are very slow
and this seems to be related to the default 65,536 size. On systems where the
transfer
rates seem abnormally slow compared to other systems, you might try setting the
Maximum
Network Buffer Size to 32,768 in both the File daemon and in the Storage daemon
The default size was chosen to be relatively large but not too big in the case
that you are
transmitting data over Internet. It is clear that on a high speed local
network, you can
increase this number and improve performance. For example, some users have
found that
if you use a value of 65,536 bytes they get five to ten times the throughput.
Larger values
for most users don’t seem to improve performance. If you are interested in
improving your
backup speeds, this is definitely a place to experiment. You will probably also
want to
make the corresponding change in each of your File daemons conf files.

I'm disappointed, and made so many inoperant conf changes , that I will try to
with v9.6.6 ( I used before on my lan)  to see if the problem is the same .