I’m sorry but no wi-fi nor 5G in our factory, and don't use my phone too to
backup my servers :) .
I was talking about ssh (scp) transfer just to Just to show out  I have no
problem when uploading big continuous data using other tools through this wan.
The wan connection is quite stable.

"So it is fine when the NIC is up. Since this is Windows,"
no windows. I discarder windows problem hypothesis by using a migration job, so
from linux sd to linux sd

Thanks for all, I will find out a solution
Best regards

PLASSE Lionel | Networks & Systems Administrator
221 Allée de Fétan
01600 TREVOUX - FRANCE
Tel : +33(0)4.37.49.91.39
pla...@cofiem.fr