> On April 16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>>
>> I'd like to se alist of "unacceptable addresses" as well, to handle
>> ever changing no-spam addresses, and old addresses in folders holding
>> old messages without prompting, and without risking expand of these
>> addresses.

> (require 'bbdb-hooks)
> (setq bbdb/mail-auto-create-p 'bbdb-ignore-some-messages-hook)
> (setq bbdb-ignore-some-messages-alist
[snip!]

Not quite what I was thinking of.  I was thinking at a way of handling
things like
        John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and
        John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
when the current email address is
        John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and this is a name you have stored in BBDB.

Today you either get prompted every time you encounter one of the
above addresses, and you risk one of them expanding instead of the
real one at
        M-TAB

I was thinking that something like the AKA field might do the trick,
but the one time I looked at hacking this into BBDB I was unable to
figure out how.

(As an extra bonus, one of the AKA email addresses can be "washed"
when replying, ie. you can reply to a "spam" message and get the
original)