I have a question about something that's been annoying me lately, for
obvious reasons....

How do you keep the BBDB record for a user with a perpetually changing
email address from growing forever? It's only linear growth but if
everyone I knew did this I'd go freakin' insane.

For example the net field in my BBDB for Matt Armstrong now looks like
this:

net: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's ridiculous to have so many addresses in this field and I'd like
to be able to make it stop without resorting to filtering email via
procmail since much of what he writes is relevant to me.

Nothing personal meant by this Matt. I don't understand why you do
this but I also don't want to have a million addresses for you.

-patrick

--
Patrick J. Finerty, Jr., Ph.D.
Forman-Kay Laboratory