On December 7, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> Yes, that is actually my preferred behavior.  The fact that bbdb
> randomly chooses between the 1st and 2nd net address is what I think
> is the bug.
> [-]
> I think it should either complete on both or just the first, not a
> random choice among the two.

Right. This definitely shouldn't happen. Can you use
bbdb-submit-bug-report, so I can duplicate your settings? Also, if you
can reduce your BBDB down to a single entry that you're happy to give
me to test this out, I'd appreciate it. The thing is, I've tried
creating various entries to trip this up, and I can't reproduce the
bug at all.

You may wish to note in the meantime that with the correct settings
(the default ones, I think) BBDB will cycle through the network
addresses if you keep hitting [bbdb-complete].

Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"anyone got a job for a general layabout ....... I ask here cos you know...
 most of you work in IT already" - Cliffy