"Patrick Finerty Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> How do you keep the BBDB record for a user with a perpetually changing
> email address from growing forever? It's only linear growth but if
> everyone I knew did this I'd go freakin' insane.

Try (setq bbdb-always-add-addresses nil) if you want to be
queried or (setq bbdb-always-add-addresses 'never) if you never
want to be bothered.

> For example the net field in my BBDB for Matt Armstrong now looks like
> this:

He's a special case:

  http://software.libertine.org/tmda/index.html

and is doing work in this area.  If enough people adopt TMDA,
we'll all probably have to parse those email addy's in lots of
addressbooks.

My spam has gone parabolic since maps rbl converted their
service.

Chris