On Fri, Nov 11 2011, Thorsten wrote:

[...]

> Problem solved, now I can use gnus without any (unwanted) interference
> from bbdb again. Only have to find out, how the wanted interference
> works.
>
> Cheers

I had the same irritations as you, and found the same solution. My
"wanted interference" setup is this:

(define-key gnus-summary-mode-map (kbd "\"") 'bbdb-mua-display-records)

I don't have bbdb show me sender information automatically. I hit this
key when I do want to see that information, and the nice thing is, if
anyone in the message headers is not in the database, it asks me if I
want to add them. That's just the right amount of interference, for me.
You might have to set `bbdb-mua-update-interactive-p' to '(query .
create) to get it to work exactly like that.

Good luck,
Eric