Ahhhh........
NUX = heightened sense of smell = MCS......
Makes sense!
Thanks Allen!

Don't know much about homeopathy - but seems to work for many.
I want to know why!  Maybe too scientific minded - I tend to toss the
mysticism - and want concrete evidence!  Just flipping around sites BD
(all new to me) seems riddled with nebulous assumptions and mystical
elements.  Am I wrong?  Maybe this is not for me - will stick around a
bit and see...........

I believe staunchly in building organic living soil and elimination (as
far a humanly possible) of all lab/manmade chemicals - which have no
business in our biosphere - internally or externally!  But elementals,
prayers to the deities, moon phases?????  Tho I try to be open minded,
my base line is skepticism!

On another note....
Planning a possible move in the near future - and my only gardening area
there was drenched with Chlordane some 15-20 years ago - before it was
banned in CA!  Anyone know the duration of this stuff in the soil or
possible ramifications today?  Can it be remedied with lots of organic
matter or is this one of those unrecoverable situations?  If anyone has
any detailed info on this chemical it would be much appreciated...

Thanks

Geneva