----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, 8 July 2002 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: The Wizards weekend

D&S,

The Radionics Wizard weekend must of been very interesting indeed.  The world of subtle energies certainly can spike our curiosity.  I have to admit, though, that I like to keep a grain of skepticism when it comes to certain subject.  Because, I'd only heard a bit about radionics, I decided to look it up on the web.  The WWW is packed with pages explaining the phenomenon.  Gosh... some will even sell you a PC version?!?
SNIP
.  A good debate is probably needed...
While I agree that good debate is always needed, I think that it would be in your interest to investigate previous discussions on broadcasters etc in the BDNOW archives.

What is your feeling on this subject having been to a recent conference?
The conference reinforced my belief that Radionics is a tool for the future.

    Have you found a pragmatic purpose for this tool for biodynamic farmers?
Certainly have. I refer you to the previous discussions on broadcasters.

For example, could we use the technology to ascertain plant health, or diagnose soil health conditions?
Yes. I saw it done on the weekend.

 DO have an idea what kind of experiments we could perform to "test" the efficiency of radionics?
The "tests" are already underway in that the farmers already using Radionics are happy with it and convinced that it is the right way to go. Further to that, the only person I need to convince is me. If I was worried about convincing others I wouldn't be in BD.

Finally to quote the father of radionics:

``The physician is only allowed to think he knows it all, but the quack, ungoverned by conscience, is permitted to know he knows it all; and with a fertile mental field for humbuggery, truth can never successfully compete with untruth.''

- Dr. Albert Abrams

Perhaps we could add " This shouldn't stop us seeking the truth"

David C