From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Hugh Lovel
To: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 9, 2002 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: The Wizards weekend

Dear Lloyd, et. al.,

What I encounter here at the antipodes from you Aussies is fear amongst the BD community that radionics DOES work, but is somehow Ahrimanic. It works with the forces of sub-nature, critics say.

I want to define a few terms so folks will know what Ahriman and the forces of sub-nature might be.

Ahriman rules the deepest earthly realms, just as Lucifer rules the most far-flung cosmic realms. Where Lucifer deals in fantasy and illusion, halucinations, isolation, pot smoking, etc. Ahriman goes for the gutso--money, war, lust, the use of force, automatic machinery, real PHYSICAL things. Lucifer, traditionally, wants to set himself up with his own universe, independent of the Creator, while Ahriman's mission is to achieve perfection by stasis, which is to say death.

The Forces of Subnature refers to the so-called fallen ethers. So, first we have to define what ethers are.

Ethers are the organizational principles permeating the elements, which are fire, air, water and earth. Warmth is the principle associated with fire, light with air, tone with water and life with earth. Imagine an eagle sailing high aloft riding the rising warm air currents in the atmosphere. This shows us some of the organizational character of warmth. Light passes through the atmosphere but is reflected off of surfaces, and we can see how lenses and other optical devices can direct and modify it. And we can see how it can be much more organized than warmth. What we don't often think about is non-visible light, such as infrared. Infrared light is lower energy light that is more closely associated with warmth. The earth holds this sort of light in during the winter. (Steiner pointed out in his agriculture course that we understand very little about how light behaves within the earth, but, of course, if silica conducts light so readily and the earth's crust is so silica rich then light is at work within the earth as well as in the atmosphere.) Tone, which is the ether permeating water, is available to our senses as sound in a very limited range of vibrations. Water is the best conductor of sound. But water is also the vibrational medium for chemistry, the universal solvent the basis for what we know of as acidity and alkalinity. It is a ready recptor of patterns and holds the memory of patterns. Consider the infinite variety of patterns in snowflakes. So we see in water a further intensification of organization. With earth we see the last and greatest intensification. Because organization is the basis of life and the earth element, permeated by its ether, is the most intense element, then we call this ether the life ether. We see its intensity in the crystal lattice structures of rocks and minerals, and in our bodies particularly in the bones with their heavy lime nature. But lime carries its forces through oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, sulfur on into every sort of combination in living organisms.

We can think of fallen light ether as disruptive electricity, fallen tone ether as disruptive magnetism and fallen life ether as disruptive nuclear energy--namely radioactivity. Really, in our bodies we have electricity, magnetism and nuclear energy. The way we have it, however, is very, very fine and highly organized. But in our wall current we have very raw, extremely forceful, highly disruptive electricity that can kill us if we come in contact with it. This is fallen light ether. In strong magnetic fields we have much the same, only this is fallen tone ether. If you want to erase the patterns in water, use a strong magnet. In a nuclear power plant we have the worst of all, fallen life ether. Our bodies don't handle radioactivity well at all.

When we apply Steiner's agricultural remedies and we use a stirring machine with an electric motor we may very well be subjecting our remedy to the disruptive forces of sub nature, which is why Steve Storch is making his stirring machines hydraulic rather than getting electric motors too close. But with electric motors, and for that matter with tractors, we ARE playing with the forces of sub-nature.

A field broadcaster, however, is just a set of coils, diodes and resistors with a top plate to contact the atmosphere at 9 1/2 feet above ground and a bottom plate to contact the soil 2 feet deep. There is a difference in electric potential between the top and bottom plates and this causes a very slight current flow through the coils. Rather than disrupting the organizational patterns used in the broadcaster this arrangement establishes them over large areas. It really gets the patterns, which is to say the most important part of the agricultural remedies, established very effectively. So how is this more Ahrimanic then a tractor or spray rig? How is it using the forces of sub-nature?

Many radionic instruments use electricity and/or magnets. But how do they use them? Disruptively or disorganizationally? Not at all. Just the opposite. Instead of raw power electricity and magnetism that disrupts patterns and kills, these devices do just the opposite and employ electricity and magnetism with a fine touch, an almost impercepitable adjustment in the organizational patterns. After all, they are intended to heal.

We could, of course, have radionic instruments that use specific isotopes of various elements, including ORME or ORMUS materials. Steiner did some experimentation along these lines and built some contraptions using radioactive isotopes. As I understand it much of this portion of Steiner's work has remained unpublished and circulated only amongst a small circle of workers, but stories are told. Steiner evidently foresaw the day when Orbitally Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements (ORME) would be discovered, as he mentions these in talking about transmutation and making the dandelion remedy in his agriculture course. As I understand it Bruce Tainio out in Spokane, Washington is experimenting with using ORMUS materials with radionic instruments, and that this accounts for some of the seemingly fabulous results he has been able to get. Hopefully at some point we will see these insights incorporated into field broadcaster designs.

Try to understand that we are only at the very beginning of a completely new science and technology. It will revolutionize everything. Inevitably there will be foot dragging and nay saying. There may even be a fair bit of murder and mayhem, as the established order has its ways of resisting change, no matter how inevitable that change may be.

Cheryl and Hamish are to be commended for their efforts to spread understanding about these things. You too, Lloyd, Gil, et. al. We are on the cusp of an astonishing new era. I hesitate to say new age as this term seems to have been preempted by some with little more than gasseous matter in their craniums. It will help to be down-to-earth and matter-of-fact about this. We can use more science and less mumbo jumbo on this subject.

Best,
Hugh Lovel