And, of course, I'm sure John has something to say, about what I have to
say. Good thing for me, and everyone else who reads these posts. that I
have blocked his posts on this forum. Globally.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORo2eAG1QvUgCuC7vXbfjUx%2BoGEaa4BEXqqGn7qMtKe9Yw%40mail.gmail.com.