You cannot get the board layout done with 2 layers and you would have all kind
of issues with power supply noise, ground bounce, etc. You have to start with 2
power planes and then you need at least 4 layers to get the signals out from
the processor. You will not be able to route the board on 2 layers. You need a
minimum of 4 routing layers and add 2 power planes and so you have a minimum of
6 layers.

Regards,
John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/DF81005F-A570-407C-86AC-3569BEF16B8F%40gmail.com.