On 7/21/2016 12:35 AM, John Syne wrote:
I see where you are coming from, but that is very confusing to me and
I suspect several other developers as well. P9_42 means something
(Connector P9, Pin 42) so just adding an arbitrary 50 for a secondary
function doesn’t make sense to me. Why not use the A & B suffix?
Surely this just needs modification to your regular expressions?

I used a number because one place where I need to reference pin numbers requires using integer values and I wanted to be consistent.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net