Charles,

Is there a way through modifying your overlay files to put an output pin in
a specific state as the overlay file is loaded ? I noticed one can change
input to output as needed in fragment@2. But do not see a way to change pin
state. unless if it'll work if i replace "input" with hi, or low ? I've
replaced with "output" and that works . . . e.g.

P8_07 {
                    gpio-name = "P8_07";
                    gpio = <&gpio2 2 0>;
                    *input;*