On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Charles Steinkuehler <
char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:

> On 7/20/2016 5:43 PM, John Syne wrote:
>
>> Now I see why I didn’t see this before. On the Pinmux spreadsheet, they
>> are
>> labelled as P9_42A and P9_42B. I don’t know where you get P9_92 since
>> there is
>> no pin 92 on the P9 connector.
>>

> Pin "92" is my fault.
>
> I used the convention of adding 50 to the pin number for the "secondary"
> I/O pin connected to the same P8/P9 header:

Ah I've noticed those before. Never had a use, so I just steer clear of
them.

> https://github.com/cdsteinkuehler/beaglebone-universal-io/blob/master/config-pin#L586-L591
>
> ...there's a Pin 91 as well.  :)

Yeah, this is something I've noticed recently while pouring over universaln
/ univ-all overlays.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORo284tJXCFL%3DVp_fiXUH51tgewg-KeqAczw61dLwP49-Q%40mail.gmail.com.