MeSue;643088 Wrote:
> It pretended to finish the scan, but something is still not right
> because it is only showing the 1200 songs from my last scan. I give
> up... going to try 7.5.6.

For the record, I installed 7.5.6 last night, and had a successful full
scan that took 3:30. The scheduled  "new and changed" scan ran at 5AM
and took half an hour. Still need to reinstall plugins and restore
Trackstat data.

I'm the tiniest bit tempted to try 7.6 without clearing the cache just
to see what happens. If WHS had a system restore function I might, but
it doesn't, so I'll be sticking with 7.5.6 for now, assuming it works
well.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.5 | iPod Touch w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)