On Tuesday 02 April 2002 15:08, Derek Cunningham wrote:
> Agreed... _I_ don't really care anymore, since I've found gkrellm, it
> solves all of my problems (well, except for bbpager, and bbkeys is
> iconified).
< ...
> DC

Last I'd tried GKrellM, I hated it -- but I just checked it out again, and I
have to say I'm very impressed -- I'm able to do everything I was doing with
dockapps inside it, and then some (except for bbpager, which you also noted).

However, I _would_ like to put this in the slit as I use multiple workspaces.
I just tried wmswallow as follows:
    wmswallow gkrellm gkrellm
...and got a truncated gkrellm inside the slit. How do I get the full app to
show up?

--Matthew