In blackbox, only, use the code I contributed to gkrellm.  =:)
*injuring arm patting self on back*.  First, make sure that you have
"remember screen location at exit amd move to it at next startup"
UN-checked in gkrellm's configuration.  Then, restart gkrellm with
"gkrellm -w" and gkrellm will fit quite nicely in blackbox's slit.

--
Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper