Aransas Pass is where I'm building.

Shane

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 8:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] building a house

    First you must decide what properties you want the exterior to have then
find the materials which provide those properties.

  It sounds to me like you are allowing your imagination to be captured by some
or other idea or material and then adjusting your thinking to the method or
material.

  Determine your specifications then find the methods and materials which will
meet them. You will succeed much better that way.

  Can you more accurately locate yourself in south Texas?