Wow, I should be moving too! I always knew that our electricity was
high, but now I know that it is truly over the top at $.36 a KWH.
While it is true that I don't have to pay for air conditioning or
heating and I get to live in paradise, if our bill is less than $150
a month it is a reason for celebration.

Betsy