Da, your electric bill is  the kind I'd like to see. last month we
ppaid $364 and change to National Grid. that is  using natural gas to
heat hot water for 5 and  electric to run  three sump pumps at any given
time.  I have been told  when the power came here for a inspection that
my so called" enemy" was and is those sump pumps the on  off  and on
off action  is what boots the electric bill sky high. time to move to
high ground. Lee

--
The shortest distance between two points is under construction.
                -- Noelie Alito