Hi Thorsten,

On 02/06/2022 19:02, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Dear list, Kendy & Andreas,

let me repeat my earlier request to keep the interaction on this list
friendly and productive.

In particular, don't offend, and try not to be offended. This part of
the thread is not making progress towards coming up with a final,
merged proposal for in-house developers.

thanks for defusing a conversation that was going in the wrong direction but I think that Andreas has brought to the discussion quite a few very good points.

It's rather unfortunate that Kendy did not reply in a constructive manner to several of Andreas, IMHO, valid objections to his proposal, some of which go along the lines of what I was about to reply.

Also thanks to Andreas comment about the ESC minutes I had a look at last week and today's minutes and it seems like Michael Meeks is already implementing his proposal, transposed mostly by copy/paste by Kendy in his own proposal (which BTW hasn't been renamed yet), with some unexplained urgency and without anyone informing the board.

That just reinforced my belief, shared apparently also by Andreas, that a body in which third party companies seem to be able to impose their will should not direct TDF's employees in any way at all.

I've asked the board to evaluate the situation to see if further actions should be taken.

Thanks a lot,

-- Thorsten
Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors