Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Čt 02. 06. 2022 v 18:34 +0200:

> But seriously: you behave in a way which is unworthy for a leader of
> an
> OSS project. The TDF community consists not only from TDF members.
> And
> you denigrate all participants which are not TDF member. This damages
> the whole LibreOffice/TDF community.

I'm afraid this is a misunderstanding.  I meant to point out that TDF
has the members, the Board and elections for a reason, particularly
when we are talking strategic projects affecting the TDF future.

But after re-reading, I appreciate the paragraph might have sounded
arrogantly.  If it offended you, please accept my apology.

All the best,
Kendy