At 11:53 -0500 2003.03.15, Wizard wrote:
>I don't view it as a problem, and I didn't mean to imply that I thought
>Perl5 would be any sort of second-string language, only that it may very
>well become relegated to tasks other than a production language.

OK, you and I must have very different definitions of "second-string
language," because you appear to have defined it as exactly that.

Either way, its adherents will not see it as you describe, and asserting
views like this will only serve to damage the community.  Keep it up if you
will.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/