At 4:24 PM -0500 3/17/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Mikey Smelto wrote:
"I use a computer to accomplish tasks,
> not to accomplish using the computer."

Just because they're putting something
into perl 6 that doesn't help you get your
job done, doesn't mean that they're doing
it simply for an ego trip.

For the record, redesigning an existing product lots of people both love and hate has been about as good for my ego as, say, swimsuit modelling would be. Unless Larry or Damian are closet masochists, I expect it's been about as much of an ego stroke for them, too.
--
Dan