At 00:10 05-10-2002 -0500, The Fool foolishly blated:

> > I am not at all confused. Rather, it is quite clear to me that many
> > people attribute a certain meaning to the word "anti-Semite" that
> > differs from what I believe to be its meaning.
>
>This is the same kind of logic, quacks, holocaust deniers, conspiracy
>theorists, and idiots use.

Unfortunately for The Fool, logic requires reasoning, but in the quoted
sentence I am not reasoning anything, I am pointing out that there are
multiple meanings of the word "anti-Semite".

Guess s/he was not paying attention during his/her "Comprehension Of
Written Text" classes.

Oh well, at least the nature of his/her reply gives us yet another insight
into his/her true character. And it ain't a pretty sight...

Jeroen "The only good Fool is a silent Fool" van Baardwijk