Adam C. Lipscomb wrote:

> Jeroen wrote:
>
>> I am not at all confused. Rather, it is quite clear to me that many people
>> attribute a certain meaning to the word "anti-Semite" that differs from what
>> I believe to be its meaning.
>>
> I stand corrected - you're not confused, you're deliberately acting like a
> stubborn fool.  Now, prove me wrong.

That's not very nice Adam. What makes you think he's deliberately acting?

Not ONCE has he ever admitted to being wrong about ANYTHING.
Why do we continue to flog dead horses on this list?

Jeroen has many positive and interesting things to contribute to the list,
but there are times when it is best to say "Yes, Jeroen; whatever you say
Jeroen", and let him, and us, get on with more constructive and interesting
discussions.

Which reminds me. Nick and Julia, any progress on the dinging system?
Perhaps I need to be dinged for this post. ;-)

Regards, Ray.