----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Tarr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Bush's brand new enemy is the truth

> At 08:11 PM 3/28/2004, you wrote:

Well, I think your letter and his were both examples of what I was
suggesting. When I left my company, the actual letter was a brief
formality, I coveyed the pleasentries verbally.

> In fact, it wasn't a job transition. He retired; he retired because he
> wasn't offered a better job. You think the public wouldn't notice if he
> dissed the president when he quit and they retaliated by canceling his
> pension or some such?

Many people retire from government and then go straight into jobs working
for companies that work with/for the government. WhereI worked, a friend of
mine took early retirement, and then worked almost 15 years for another
firm.  I wasn't able to pick up his age, but his resume indicates that he's
probably still in his '50s or early '60s at most.

> Any comments on the publishing date being moved up?

The administration was complaining it was moved suspiciously far back. :-)

Dan M.