----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronn!Blankenship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: Objective Evil

> At 02:41 PM 8/8/04, Dan Minette wrote:

We do.  We need to balance the wrong we do by not stopping something and
the wrong we do when we do stop it and try to understand which action would
better fit "love thy neighbor as oneself."  This is one reason honest
people can differ on war.

IMHO, dishonest people deny that they are making that tradeoff.

Dan M.