----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Pensinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: The Mercies of The Vatican

.

> As for bigotry in America, put yourself in the shoes of an non-believer
> for a moment and you'll feel real bigotry.

Out of curiosity, are you actually told that you are deluded, have a mental
block, evil on a daily basis because you don't believe?

Read the posts here straight.  The Fool and William regularly post bigoted
nonsense and most of us just shrug it off.  I do too, so I'm not jumping on
you, but the reality is that this list does tolerate attacks on believers
that it would not accept if any other group were attacked simularly.

Dan M.