Andrew Crystall wrote:
> People carry spare batteries for electrical equipment, including
> mobiles, all the time. I keep a spare, charged mobile battery in my
> backpack.

I'm curious what battery life you get from your phone. I bought mine
because it was so tiny, and it connects via bluetooth to the car for
several hours in a typical day, and I still only charge it every few
days. I would only talk on it for a up to an hour a day, but I've never
come close to running out of battery. My son's phone (which only has a
few minutes a day talk and no bluetooth) can go for weeks without
charging - I just can't imagine the scanario where I would need to carry
a spare battery...

Cheers
Russell C.