Charlie Bell wrote:

>> Seriously, if we want to save the planet, domestic solar power should
>> be banned! People should live and work in the smallest possible area,
>> and it means packing families in huge buildings.
>
> Solar hot water, not solar electric. Black pipes in a glass cabinet on
> the roof.

Does it matter? The more area of the surface each family takes,
less surface is available to the environment. People can live well
in packed spaces, wildlife can't. So, it's immoral to allow people to
live in houses with gardens and pools.

Alberto 'must update my list of the 100 things I will do when I become the
Evil Overlord' Monteiro