At 07:39 PM Sunday 4/27/2008, Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro wrote:
>Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
> >
> > Which brings us righ back to the dirty little secret of the
> > environmental movement:  that the real underlying problem is that
> > there are by about an order of magnitude just too darn many people
> > already, particularly darker-complected ones with no money who don't
> > speak English well.
> >
>Yeah, bwana, an whail we remane poor and unpoluising, we coze
>no poblema to the envrinoment.
>
>Alberto Monteiro

Just to be clear:  you speak (or at least write) English well.  And
obviously have enough money to have a computer.  (TTBOMK I have never
seen you so I have no information concerning the other item. :))

The point, however, is that you seldom hear of any rich, white,
American environmentalists offering to stop polluting and green the
planet by composting themselves . . . ;)

. . . ronn!  :)