> of our people.  How many kids had to die because
> they didn't have body
> armor or their vehicles were inadequately armored,
> for instance?

Ooh! Lets rant about the Stryker again! :P

The body armor thing is a good example, though I would
personally need more information on it. The
Interceptor body armor is apparently strong enough
that US troops talked about "trolling for contact," a
modern euphemism for Recon by Combat (go somwehere and
see who shoots at you). Pretty interesting, and
exciting for me...

Damon.

=====
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: