> Is there a junior coordinator/promoter in the UKUA board?

Not really (although some members of the current Board are keen on Junior
development).  It would be great to have a few more volunteers step forward
to help both the UKUA and the teachers and other individuals involved in
Junior Ultimate.

None of our Junior stuff is coordinated on a National level.

> The association can go about producion of simple instructions
> and teaching guides for various age groups, and maybe even
> give schools a few discs?
> (Does anything like this happen already by UKUA? I just dont know)

Discs are provided at cost to schools and any group teaching Ultimate to
Juniors (via www.lookfly.com).

I believe that various teachers and other individuals use material based on
their own experience to teach Ultimate to kids.

The UKUA have a limited selection of instructional material and some people
are working on more.  However this is very limited by the lack of volunteers
to help produce and edit such material!

There are also 2 excellent (recent) books (available from lookfly.com) and
some teaching material available from the US and Canada.

The level 1 Coaching course will be available later this winter (aimed at
players with some experience who want to develop better coaching skills).

Barry