Hello Anthony,

I agree with you that you did nothing wrong regarding open source habits
and especially care2x community. May be not all people are comfortable
with the way you express yourself, but this is normal for such kind of
discussions.

I want to personally thank you for bringing the problem in discussion.
I would like to turn the energy that has condensed in this mailing list
into something more constructive.

The latest posts outlined two general problems:

  1. Organisation of the care2x community: responsibilities, meaningful
and trustful roadmap, the way of communication, etc.
  2. Future evolution of the care2x software in terms of modularity,
usability, technologies, etc.

There are some posts that address these problems and partially give idea
how to solve them.

I want to invite you, Anthony, to share with us your ideas about this.
The fact that you were thinking about hypothetical forking means you
have something in mind. Please, state exactly the problems in the
community and give your ideas _how_ we can solve them.

Latest discussion brought lots of attention in the mailing list. I am
sure that there are many eyes turned back watching it again. I believe
we can do it all together and find the right direction to go forward.

Greetings
Kaloyan