I may be wrong.... havent attempted... but i think...no one can spoon feed
the #.. and yes der is diff with lot of things.... engineers are people who
maximise a given prob...within the given contraints.... if there was no
constraints , engineers would be an overkill.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Sean B Davis <seanbda...@mavetech.com>wrote:

>  Which part? I am completely disappointed with all the training
> providers lack of prep for the new version. I do not see any thing in my
> comment that is NDA. I have given no details and will not, I am just
> saying there are technologies in the blue print that are not covered
> fully in the Workbooks out there. I am also not seeing how every
> impression posted does not even mention this. It's time someone spoke a
> little truth on this list. It's also time the the training providers
> started getting out from behind the 8 ball. If I where any of the
> training companies out there right now I would stop having classes and
> focus on getting my content up to the new blue print and not just adding
> a few things to the old content. I have now spent $6000 on over price
> workbooks and rack rentals just to be completely blindsided on the test.
> I would expect to see a few things on the test that are necessarily on
> the workbooks but not to this extent. Now ever rack providers is saying
> they will not have CUCM capabilities for the CUE until mid to late
> September. How hard is it to put a ftp client and the software on the VM
> PC??????? Anwser 25 mins on our VM Ware server here in the office, the
> systems guys say the could copy the updated VM to 30 ESX boxes by
> morning! Guys that are just starting should know what is lacking, where
> is this info when you order!?  What the training providers need to
> realize is that not all off work for national Cisco parters with
> unlimited budgets and see every technology done in the real world. We
> depend on them to have update material and lab equipment/configurations.
>
> Sean
>
> c george
> Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:30:00 -0700
>
> maybe you should rephrase your comment alittle maybe?!
>
> Respectfully Charles George
>

> > Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:10:11 -0500
> > From: seanbda...@mavetech.com
> > To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
> > Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Impression of V3 - My two cents worth.
> >
> > This was my third time around, twice with v2 now once with V3. Yes it
> > was very challenging but completely doable. The big thing was the items
> > that none of the prep material out there covers in-depth, including
> > Cisco own SRND (it makes a good start). Sort of got blindsided by those
> > items.
> >
> > Some hints:
> >
> > Do not waste too much time or money with the prep material from anyone
> > at this point, they still have not got it together.
> > Read the SRND word for word several times!!!
> > If a rack provider cannot get the CUE loaded with CUCM version of the
> > software do not buy from them!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Find the advanced dial plan presentation from Networkers 2009 and study
> >
> > Keep in mind 60% of the material from IPexpert, CCbootcamb, and
> > Internetwork Expert will help, but is not complete enough especially in
> [...]

"it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Abraham Lincoln